Thursday 2 October 2014

Weekly Finds - Hello baby girl!

This weeks finds are for my baby niece, who my husband and I are going to baptize in the spring! I can't wait to be a godmother :) 



Handmade baby doll: from this cute little shop called Miusla on Etsy. Amazing creations for kids, from Lithuania.
Baby girl romper / onesie: this sweet onesie is all the way from Australia, from the shop ChasingMini.
Ballerina nursery art print: I love tutus! And I love ballet. This is just perfect for a baby girl nursery. From DreamsandNotions, a Photography and Arts Shop on Etsy.
Lavender bunny: From my favourite shop CrochAndi who makes handmade crochet dolls and finger puppets.
New baby card: From my Etsy shop, this handmade, hand-stamped card is made with a wooden embellishment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment