My new inspiration today is blue (my favourite colour). I've found some gorgeous finds from Etsy.
- The polymer clay earrings are from my dear friend Dori from Hungary. She makes the most amazing jewelry, and I do have a pair of these in green and they are just beautiful!
- This vintage 1960's blue enamel bowl comes from Lincoln, UK, by Kate. In this beautiful shop you can find amazing vintage home decor and objects.
- This warm hand knitted neck warner is made in Turku, Finland by Sofia. Her shop is full of cosy hand made, hand knitted items like scarves, jewelry and home decor. Lets just say her shop is on my list for Christmas gifts!
- The blue unique good quality, hand-painted, leather journal, is made by Anca, from Bucharest Romania, is the shop for you. Minimalist, romantic, modern or vintage, you will find one of a kind journals for your someone special or even for yourself.
- Finally comes my own original painting featuring an Owl in the Woods. Hand-painted with acrylics on hard acrylic paper, with a bit mixed media collage for the leaves. A method I used a lot when I studied in the UK and I'm slowly bringing it back in my work.